Subject: WaveLink for sale
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 94 12:29:50 PDT

FOR SALE: "WAVELINK" BY AXIOM SOFTWARE. $75. 

I have ONE (1) of these for sale. It is brand new, never used,
still in shrink-wrap.

>From the back of the box:

"WaveLink allows anyone who has two Video Toaster Systems to use
both for rendering.  WaveLink includes a cable that hooks your
two Video Toaster Systems together so both systems can render
(the same LightWave scene) at the same time.  WaveLink also lets
one Toaster System see the other, so file sharing is quick and easy.

Using WaveLink is as simple as clicking on Render.  Simply run
LightWave on both machines, run WaveLink on both machines,
and click Render on the Server machine.  WaveLink will control both
copies of LightWave so each machine renders a part of your
animation at the same time."

The package includes the WaveLink cable, WaveLink software
(with a GUI) and manual. It requies Two Video Toasters
and WorkBench 2.04 or higher.

After browsing Amiga World ads, I find various mail order houses
selling WaveLink for $85 to $95 plus shipping.

I'll sell this brand new shrink-wrapped WaveLink for $75 including
shipping to any USA domestic destination. 

If interested, please email me.

Harv
[email-masked]